Join Us for 8 Days of Surf and Yoga at a Beachfront Eco Lodge
This specialty trip will deliver the quality coaching and uncrowded waves you’d expect from an SYB surf trip combined with offerings from the surf and yoga gurus at Feathers and Fur. Escape the digital world and unplug at this picturesque beachfront eco lodge for an authentic Nicaraguan experience.
The Waves and Surf Coaching
You will have the opportunity to surf phenomenal beginner / intermediate waves whilst receiving coaching that will help your surfing improve leaps and bounds. Personalized instruction during surf’s and feedback sessions after each session will will be part of the daily schedule.
Danielle Hachey, aka “The Yoga Yeti” specializes in hatha, vinyasa, flow and restorative yoga. Each day she will be performing 2 sessions as well as daily meditation and workshop’s on Ayurvedic theory and “Sadhana” (ritual, routine and practice in your every day life) if you wish to partake.
What else is included?:
- 8 nights accommodation
- 3 healthy and locally sourced and prepared meals a day including fresh fish, meat with vegetarian and vegan options available
- Fresh fruit juices, world class rum and cold beer
- Personalized surf coaching throughout the trip
- Daily Video-analysis feedback sessions
- 2 Yoga + meditiation sessions a day
- Pick up and drop off from Managua (Capital of Nicaragua)
- Sea turtle conservation sessions including live releases
- Spanish classes